Letters from Clients
- Tour Starting Date: 2013-02-05
- Client's information: Mrs Elizabeth Gillette and Mrs Denise Wilson from USA
- Tour Itinerary: 11 day Beijing Private tour + Oriental Express Train tour to Harbin Ice and Snow Festival
Wanted to let you know I have returned home and thoroughly enjoyed the trip to China. Ellen, for the two days while in Beijing, was delightful. John, as we called him, was fantastic. This was the first guided tour I have ever taken, I usually try to figure things for myself. You and your company are much better at it than me.
Thank you all for a job well done.
I can only travel in winter months, November through February, any suggestions on great tours for these months will be greatly appreciated.
- Tour Starting Date: 2013-01-09
- Client's information: Mr. and Mrs. Lewis, America
- Tour Itinerary: 7 Days Harbin Tailor Made Tour
Good Morning Nancy.
Now that we’re back in Florida we just had to write to tell you how much we enjoyed our stay in Harbin. Although we of course knew of the Ice Lantern Festival we had no idea that it was such a large and beautiful city. Things have changed so much in China since we were last there in 2000! And we were very lucky to have Linda as our guide. She was very attentive, always there when we wanted something, and very well organized with tickets etc. We forgot to ask her for her E-Mail address. Perhaps you could pass ours on to her so that if she wants to she could write to us. We can then send some pictures to her.
Thanks again for organizing things so well for us.
Jim and Rosalind Lewis
- Tour Starting Date: 2012-11-14
- Client's information: Sophie Havard and David Williams from UK
- Tour Itinerary: Metropolitan Shanghai and Splendid Beijing Tour
Dear Team at China Holidays,
A HUGE Thank you for your kind hospitality during my enjoyable stay in China. I felt very looked after and enjoyed the trip. You are a very welcoming and organised team and this was demonstrated through your nonstop ability to assist with any enquiries we had, whatever the nature of them.
May I take this opportunity to praise your team members. Hugh was a fabulous gentlemen, Ryan with so much energy and enthusiasm and a special praise is due for Nikki, who was by far one of the most incredible ladies I have ever met. Nikki went above and beyond her role to make our stay in Beijing safe and enjoyable. What a lovely lady and a true asset to your team.
Thank you all once again and I hope to see you all again in the near future.