Letters from Clients
- Tour Starting Date: 2012-10-10
- Client's information: Mr and Mrs Sowton
- Tour Itinerary: 23 days Beijing / Weifang / Qingdao / Beijing / Pingyao / Beijing
We had a wonderful time, and all the arrangements with travel etc. worked out really well. We were amazed by the trains - so much better than when we were there last in 2004. The first class carriages were very luxurious! All the people who met us in various places were very helpful and kind - we were thankful to have someone to make sure we got on the right train each time!
We are really grateful to you for all your help, and the excellent arrangements everywhere. Ivor had lots of opportunities to speak with people in putonghua, and we are already thinking that maybe we will go back again one day! If so, we will come back to China Holidays.
Ver best wishes,
Ruth and Ivor Sowton
- Tour Starting Date: 2012-09-05
- Client's information: Mr. Ian Armstrong, U.K.
- Tour Itinerary: 16 days Shanghai-Hangzhou-Suzhou-Yangtze River-Xian-Beijing-Shanghai Tour
We all found the holiday tour to be very well organised and reasonably priced. The staff in London and the various guides and drivers in the different locations visited were all professional and friendly. Please pass on our thanks to all for making this a most memorable holiday.
A special thank you to Ms Tanya Tang who was able to arrange for a camera left in the bus when we departed Xian to be returned to my brother (Eddie) when we arrived in Shanghai before returning home.
Mr. Ian Armstrong
- Tour Starting Date: 2012-10-25--2012-102-26
- Client's information: Jacky Brown*23,UK
- Tour Itinerary: Beijing City Tour
Dear China Holidays,
Delighted with the level of service from your staff. Thank you
A special mention must be made about Ellen...She is an excellent tour guide! Nothing is too much trouble. An extremely approachable, friendly, guide!
We look forward to seeing her in the morning!