Letters from Clients
- Tour Starting Date: 2011.04.18-2011.04.12
- Client's information: Erica from Australia
- Tour Itinerary: 4 days Zhangjiajie trip
Itinerary: Excelletn, a lot of variety, enough time to see everything. Hily recommend same itinerary.
Driver/Transport: very reliable and safe - always on time -comfortable
Guides: always helpful and reliable. Jane helped us understand cultural history and get to all the places very efficiently.
Eating: food at 'mushroom restaurant' excellent, very tasty. Lunch at national park was interesting - more unusual flavours.
- Tour Starting Date: 2011.04.08-20.11.04.19
- Client's information: Kate and Peter from UK
- Tour Itinerary: Chongqing-Yangtze-Xian-Beijing
We loved china. We were so well looked after by all the guides and on the boat and in the hotels. Our guides Alan in Xian and Kevin in Beijing were outstanding. The staff on the boat were amazing.
- Tour Starting Date: 2011.04.02-2011.04.06
- Client's information: Catherine Witherspoon from US
- Tour Itinerary: 3 days Beijing-Pingyao-Datong-Beijing tour
I was very pleased with my train tickets. In both directions, I had a lower berth soft sleeper bed, facing forward (in the direction of travel). Thank you for choosing so carefully. I would have liked the option to purchase an entire sleeper car (4 beds) for privacy so that’s something you might want to offer other travelers. My friends in China told me about that possibility once I arrived but by then it was too late.
I had a fantastic trip overall, despite a few minor inconveniences with food. You’re doing a great job and should keep it up. I took a ton of pictures and will send some of those to you separately.