Letters from Clients
- Tour Starting Date: 2014.9.4
- Client's information: Mr. Timothy Pointer and Mrs. Mary Pointer from the USA
- Tour Itinerary: 21 Days Tailor-made Shanghai Guilin Lijiang Shangri-la Lhasa Xian Beijing Tour
Mary & I had a wonderful trip from the time we got to Shanghai to the time we left Beijing the tour guides were right there. Your drivers were safe and skillful getting around the crowded city. The guides would check our travel vouchers to make sure they matched and took very good care of us from hotels & food to making sure hotel wakeup call on time. The weather was terrific and we were able to see everything on our itinerary. It was a comfort to have the guides there to translate and do our transfer to airport for flight and hotel accommodations. They took us to tasty places to eat.
Thank you again for all your efforts and we will recommend the wonderful agent you and your company have been.
Tim and Mary Pointer
- Tour Starting Date: 2014.9.24
- Client's information: Mr. Andrew Timothy Ellis and Mrs. Christine Elizabeth Ellis from the UK
- Tour Itinerary: 5 Days Tailor-made Beijing Tour
Dear China Holidays,
We had a wonderful trip to China, the weather was not particular kind to us, but it was all so wonderfully different. Our guide Sally, was just perfect and charming, she looked after us very well and we seemed to get on really well. She was very knowledgable about the places we visited I imagine she will get promoted in due course......! She was also happy to talk about her life in China, at our request, as much as we exchanged things about our lives in England.
The hotel courtyard 7 was a delight, so peaceful amongst all the "mayhem"of the Hutong district.
The arrangements that you made all went very smoothly, thank you so much, for arranging things for us.
If we were to visit China again we would have no hesitation in using China holidays.
Christine & Andy
- Tour Starting Date: 2014.7.12
- Client's information: Mr. John S. Sullivan from Australia
- Tour Itinerary: Mt. Changbaishan Tour
To Whom It May Concern,
Jo was a wonderful guide and nothing was too much trouble. Knowledgeable and so helpful.
I would certainly request Joâ€™s services again and recommend her to any other English-speaking people who come to Changbaishan in the future.
John S. Sullivan