Ten Thousand Buddha Pavillion
The Ten Thousand Buddha Pavillion with Ten Thousand Buddha Liangshan (Wanfo Liangshan) and Hui River (the tributary of Sanggan River) was built in Ming Dynasty (1600 A.D.) and expanded in Qing Dynasty (1644-1661).
The temple is made up of two parts, with several Buddha statues like Sakyamuni, Amitabha and Manjushri in the Main Hall. Also, the Kwun Yam floor (Guanyin Lou) upstairs is certainly worth investigating.
Location: Xiguan Chengguan Town Ningwu County Shanxi Province.