China Holidays recommends that everyone creating a travel itinerary at 2 months prior to the travel date.
1) As soon as China Holidays receives your travel enquiry, one of our trip advisors will begin the process of assisting you throughout the entire process of creating a travel plan that will meet all of your conditions and requirements within a 24 hour period.
2) Our travel consultant will listen to your needs carefully and discuss with you the very details of your trip by email or phone till you two finally get a final itinerary and an agreed price.
3) If you are happy with the itinerary and the price, and decide to book the tour, please download and fill up the Booking Form (download), Then send it to our office or fax it to +86 10 64096867. A deposit of 10% of the total value of the tour is required in order to make a definite booking (please also refer to how to make the payment).
4) As soon as China Holidays receives your booking form and the deposit, your travel reservation will be secured and our travel consultant will begin to confirm all of the bookings for your trip.
5) Once your trip has been booked and confirmed, China Holidays will send you a confirmation letter providing you with a detailed itinerary of your trip.
6) Pay the full balance at least 10 weeks prior to tour departure. A voucher or invoice will be provided upon receipt.
7) China Holidays staff send to you by email the final version of travel voucher, flight E-ticket, train and cruise information, Important Travel Information for Your Holiday to China 14 days prior to your trip
8) Enjoy your China Tour.