Day 1: Shanghai/Huangshan
Our English speaking guide will pick you up at your hotel in Shanghai and transfer you to the railway station for the overnight soft sleeper train to Huangshan Mountain K8419 (21:10-09:00).
Day 2: Huangshan
IArrive at Huangshan in the morning. Huangshan tour guide will meet you at the railway station. After breakfast drive to Huangshan Scenic Area and take cable car up the Mountain. Enjoy the spectacular views at Flower-scattering Valley, Lion Peak, Cloud-dispelling Pavilion, and the Xi-hai Grand Canyon etc. Transfer to the hotel on the Mt. Huangshan.
Accommodation: 3 Star Paiyunlou Hotel (Or the same class) (B+L)
Day 3: Huangshan/Shanghai
Enjoy the sunrise of Huangshan in early morning. Then you will continue enjoying the elegance of Mt. Huangshan. In the afternoon, take the cable car down the mountain and transfer back to Huangshan city. Visit the Tunxi Old Street. Then transfer to take the overnight train for Shanghai (soft sleeper). (B+L+D)
Day 4: Shanghai
You are back in Shanghai in the morning. Transfer to your hotel or the airport for your next destination. Your Huangshan tour ends here .
(Remarks: B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
PRICE:(per person )
Tailor Made Departures
| No. of Pax
|| Single Supplement
| 2-5 travelers
||¥=RMB or CNY (Chinese Yuan, Renminbi)
$=USD, US Dollars
£=GBP, Great Britain Pound
● Accommodation in hotel mentioned above based on twin or double sharing.
● 5* Yangtze River Cruise based on twin sharing cabin.
● Meals as indicated above.
● Entrance fee of tourist sites indicated above.
● Professional English-speaking escort and local guide.
● Complimentary domestic travel insurance.
● Transfers and transportations with air-conditioned tour coach and professional driver service.
● Flights arriving Yichang and departing Chengdu.
● Chinese visa fee.
● Your own international travel insurance.
● Excess baggage charge.
● Tips to cruise ship staff, local guides and drivers.
● Expenses in hotel such as laundry, tips, telephone and room service, etc