B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner
Day 01: Arrival in Beijing
You are met at the airport by our professional English speaking guide and transferred to your hotel for 4 nights stay. Free for the rest of the day.
Accommodation: 4* Grand Mecure Hotel Xidan Beijing (Or the same class)
Day 02: Beijing
Morning visit to Ti’ananmen Square and Forbidden City. This afternoon visit the Temple of Heaven. Enjoy an evening of Traditional Chinese Culture with the Legend of Kungfu show. B/L/D
Day 03: Beijing
Full day tour to the magnificent Great Wall at Badaling, the Changling of the Ming Tombs and Sacred Road. Peking Duck Dinner will be arranged this evening. B/L/D
Day 04: Beijing
Take a Hutong Tour by Rickshaw to see the real life in China. We will also visit a local kindergarten, followed by how to make dumplings and lunch with a local family. In the afternoon we will visit the Panda Hall and the Summer Palace. B/L/D
Day 05: Depart Beijing
Transfer to the airport for the flight to your next destination. Your Beijing holiday ends here. B
Tailor Made Departures
|No. of Pax||Price||Single Supplement|
||¥=RMB or CNY (Chinese Yuan, Renminbi)|
|$=USD, US Dollars|
|￡=GBP, Great Britain Pound|
1. All private transfers in Beijing with air-conditioned vehicle, including transfers between hotel and the airport.
2. 4 nights accommodation in 4* hotel with private facilities
3. All meals specified in the itinerary, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner.
4. Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees
5. English speaking guide in each city
6. Special arrangement for Peking Duck Dinner and Kungfu Show
7. Complimentary domestic travel insurance
1. Transportation arriving and departing Beijing.
2. Chinese visa fee.
3. Your own international travel insurance.
4. Expenses in hotels such as laundry, tips, telephone and room service, etc.
5. Gratuities for service provided by tour guides and drivers.
6. Other personal expenses.
We are interested in this tour, but would like to know whether we could change the fourth day for Xian warriors visit instead. We would book the tour but we would have to purchase the flight tickets ourselves, is that correct? Also, we live and are residents in Hanoi (Vietnam), do we need a visa to enter into China and do you suggest the way to get it.