Day 01 Arrive Beijing (No meal)
On arrival in China's capital city Beijing in the morning, you will be greeted by our English speaking guide at the airport and transferred to your hotel for 3 nights. On the way enjoy exterior visit of Olympic Sites of Water Cube and Bird Nest. Afternoon is free at your own leisure.
Accommodation: 3* Dongfang Hotel
Day 02 Beijing (B/L)
This morning view the iconic picture of Chairman Mao by visiting Ti’ananmen Square and the royal residence Forbidden City. Then visit Panda House in Beijing Zoo. This afternoon view the Summer Palace.
Day 03 Beijing (B/L)
Today you will be transferred to suburban Beijing for a visit to ancient Great Wall at Badaling, The journey takes about 1.5 hours. Relax yourself and enjoy sceneries alongside. 2 hours hiking on the Great Wall. In the afternoon led to the vast Temple of Heaven, a venue for ancient emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties to pray for good harvest and worship heaven.
Day 04 Departure Beijing (B)
This morning transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
The Specific Information about Policy
Visitors from 45 countries hold the valid visa and plane tickets to the third country can stay in the capital city at Beijing Capital International Airport or Shanghai at Hongqiao and Pudong airports without visa for 72hours, which would be put into effect from 1 Jan, 2013. For more information, please click: The 72-hour visa-free transit policy in China
Other Visa-free Itineraries:
72-hour Visa-free Coach tour in Beijing
Tailor Made Departures
|No. of Pax||Price||Single Supplement|
||¥=RMB or CNY (Chinese Yuan, Renminbi)|
|$=USD, US Dollars|
|￡=GBP, Great Britain Pound|
*Price is for per person, based on two persons sharing one room.
* If one person uses one room, he/she is required to pay additional charge named single supplement.
1. Private car transfer in Beijing include pick up and drop off.
2. 3 nights accommodation in 3* hotels with private facilities
3. All meals as specified in the itinerary, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch.
4. Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees
5. English speaking guide.
6. Complimentary domestic travel insurance
1. Flights arriving and departing Beijing .
2. Chinese visa fee.
3. Your own international travel insurance.
4. Expenses in hotels such as laundry, tips, telephone and room service, etc.
5. Gratuities for service provided by tour guides and drivers.
6. Other personal expenses and Cable car.