Day 01 Arrive Shanghai (No meal)
Arrive Shanghai in the morning, you will be greeted by our English speaking guide at the airport and transferred to your hotel for 3 nights. This afternoon take a walk around Nanjing Road and the bund, an area on the banks of the Huangpu River that gives you a captivating riverside view of 52 skyscrapers and Oriental Pearl Tower.
Accommodation: 4* Lansheng Hotel
Day 02 Shanghai (B/L)
Morning tour to the Shanghai Museum, and then you will After lunch visit Yu Garden, Old town, Jade Buddha Temple, French Concession and then trance back to hotel.
Day 03 Shanghai/Suzhou/Shanghai (B/L)
Today transfer to Suzhou (around 2 hour) visit the ‘Oriental Venice’, Suzhou, famous for its many gardens and water ways. You also visit the Humble Administrators Garden and Garden of Fish Net. Later inspect some of the region’s fine needlework at the Silk Embroidery Institute before back to Shanghai.
Day 04 Departure Shanghai (B)
This morning transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Other Visa-free Itineraries:
Tailor Made Departures
|No. of Pax||Price||Single Supplement|
||¥=RMB or CNY (Chinese Yuan, Renminbi)|
|$=USD, US Dollars|
|￡=GBP, Great Britain Pound|
*Price is for per person, based on two persons sharing one room.
* If one person uses one room, he/she is required to pay additional charge named single supplement.
1. Private car transfer in Shanghai and Suzhou, include pick up and drop off.
2. 3 nights accommodation in 4* hotels with private facilities
3. All meals as specified in the itinerary, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch.
4. Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees
5. English speaking guide.
6. Complimentary domestic travel insurance
1. Flights arriving and departing Shanghai.
2. Chinese visa fee.
3. Your own international travel insurance.
4. Expenses in hotels such as laundry, tips, telephone and room service, etc.
5. Gratuities for service provided by tour guides and drivers.
6. Other personal expenses and Cable car.