*15 days Shanghai-Yangtze Cruise-Yunnan-Guilin-HK
Day 1 Shanghai (D)
Arrive in Shanghai. You will be met at the airport and transferred to the 4 Star hotel.
Accommodation: 4 Star Lansheng Hotel (Or the same class)
Day 2 Shanghai (B+L)
Full day tour to Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, History museum and Xintiandi.
Day 3 Shanghai/Yichang (B+L)
Morning visit to Yuyuan Garden and Jade Buddha Temple. Take the flight to Yichang and be transferred to the cruise pier. Board the ship and departs Yichang at night--00:00 am.
Day 4 Yangtze (B+L+D)
Shore excursion to Three Gorges Dam Site (8:30-10:30am). Other time on the board enjoy the fantastic scenery along the Yangtze River.
Accommodation: 4 Star Oriental Emperor Cruise (Or the same class)
Day 5 Yangtze (B+L+D)
Shore excursion to Shennong Stream (8:00am-12:30pm). Other time on the board enjoy the fantastic scenery along the Yangtze River.
Day 6 Yangtze(B+L+D)
Shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City (8:30-10:30am). Other time on the board enjoy the fantastic scenery along the Yangtze River.
Day 7 Yangtze /Chongqing/Lijiang (B+L)
The Yangtze Cruise ends this morning in Chongqing. Visit the Panda Room in Chongqing Zoo and take the flight to Lijiang. Be transferred to the hotel.
Accommodation: 4 Star Jiannanchun Hotel (Or the same class)
Day 8 Lijiang (B+L)
Full day tour to Yunshanping and the Mural in Baisha Village.
Day 9 Lijiang (B+L)
Today visit the Black Dragon Pool, and enjoy leisure time in Lijiang Ancient City.
Day 10 Lijiang/Kunming(B+L)
Take morning flight to Kunming. Visit the well-known Stone Forest to the southeast of Kunming.
Accommodation: 4 Star Kunming Hotel (Or the same class)
Day 11 Kunming/Guilin (B+L)
Today you will visit the Yuantong Temple and the Green Lake Park. In the afternoon you will take the flight to Guilin and be transferred to your hotel.
Accommodation: 4 Star Guilin Bravo Hotel (Or the same class)
Day 12 Guilin(B+L)
Full day visit to Zhuang and Yao Ethnic Tribes and Longsheng Terraced Field in Longji area.
Day 13 Guilin/Yangshuo (B+L)
Take the Li River Cruise to Yangshuo. Visit the Big Banyan Tree and Moon Mountain in Yangshuo.
Accommodation: Yangshuo Regency Holiday Hotel 4 Star (Or the same class)
Day 14 Yangshuo/Guilin/Hong Kong(B+L)
Transferred to Guilin and visit the Reed Flute Cave and the Elephant Trunk Hill. Take the flight to Hong Kong and be transferred to the hotel.
Accommodation: 4 Star Harbour Plaza Metropolis Hotel (Or the same class)
Day 15 Depart Hong Kong (B)
Depart Hong Kong for your home country.
Tailor Made Departures
|No. of Pax||Price||Single Supplement|
|10 travelers and above||¥16680||$2761||￡1906||¥5600||$927||￡640|
||¥=RMB or CNY (Chinese Yuan, Renminbi)|
|$=USD, US Dollars|
|￡=GBP, Great Britain Pound|
* Price is for per person, based on two persons sharing one room.
* When there are 10 or more paying pax in your group, a national guide will travel with you from city to city, upon your arrival in China up to your departure.
1. All internal transportations and transfers in China, including internal flights from Shanghai to Yichang, Chongqing to Lijiang, Lijiang to Kunming, Kunming to Guilin and Guilin to HK.
2. Hotels specified in the itinerary with private facilities, 4 nights on 4 star Yangtze River cruise ship.
3. Meals specified in the itinerary, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner.
4. Comprehensive sightseeing with a local English Speaking Guide in each city
5. All entrance fees
6. All domestic airport taxes
7. Complimentary domestic travel insurance.
1. Flights arriving Shanghai and departing HK.
2. Chinese visa fee.
3. Your own international travel insurance.
4. Expenses in hotels such as laundry, tips, telephone and room service, etc.
5. Gratuities for service provided by tour guides and drivers.
6. Other personal expenses.
Does anyone know more about the ship?
The five star cruise is really fantastic!
Usually, downstream costs 3/4 days while upstream needs one more day.
Upstream cruise this is....Heard downstream is better, why? cause of less time spent?